Taxation being a highly specialized area requires skills relating to tax planning, documentation and representations.
1. Preparation of tax returns for Individuals, Firms, NRI's, Foreign Nationals, Companies etc.
2. Representing clients and appearing before various authorities which includes;
a. Assessing Officer
b. Appellate Authorities
3. Tax Planning Services - Personal and Corporate.
4. Tax Assistance-
a. Obtaining Permanent Account Number
b. Tax Deduction Account Number
c. Services related to TDS/ Withholding taxes
d. Tax Planning - Personal and Corporate.
e. Filing of e-Income tax and e-TDS returns
f. STPI registration
We provide cost-effective and qualitative Financial Accounting Services to Corporates including Liaison, Branch, Project office of foreign companies, firms as well as individuals. Some of the services offered by us include:
1. Preparation of Chart of Accounts including coding for Municipal Bodies/Corporate entities
2. Centralised Accounting for corporate entities
3. Preparation of accounts for foreign companies for their liaison, project or branch offices
4. Pay Roll, Fixed Asset Register, Financial Statements from incomplete records, accounts and financial statements
5. Bank Reconciliation
We provide comprehensive auditing & assurance services to clients in different spheres of business. Our services include:
1. Statutory Audit : of both Public and Private Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions, PSU's, firms and Sole-Proprietorís
2. Internal Audit : Focus is to ensure strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate division of authority over key control areas and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines are other focus areas.
3. Tax Audit : To prepare report in Form 3CA/3CB including annexure in Form 3CD as per Section 44AB of the Income-Tax Act
4. Process / Transaction : A process audit is an examination of results to determine whether the activities, resources and behaviors that cause them are being managed efficiently and effectively.
5. Management Audit : To assess the systems, methods and policies followed by an entityís management in the administration and the use of resources, tactical and strategic planning, and employee and organizational improvement.
6. Investigation :is carried out when a lapse already exists in an organization in order to pin point the reason and person involved in it so that responsibility for such lapse could be fixed
7. Stock Audit : is carried out on behalf of banks and financial institutions. The objective is to ensure that the security against which funds are lent by the bank is safe and valued correctly.
8. Due Diligence : - We assist clients in conducting financial, legal and accounting reviews in case of mergers, acquisitions and investments. A sound understanding of local laws, regulations and accounting practices enables us to vet all critical issues in detail.